- We explicitly ask you when we need information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). For example, during the registration process we will ask you for your name, e-mail name, address and other pertinent information.
- Personal Information is collected when you register for an account; order products request customer support or send us any other communication; sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers; respond to surveys; or use features such as emailing or referring friends
- We use your Personal Information to better understand your requirements, communicate with you, and to track and process your orders, and we may occasionally inform you of new features, functionality, services and products, sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions from Snapily.com (also referred to as the "Service").
- You MUST be 13 years old or over to join the Service. Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions about this restriction. Note that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
- To make sure that the Personal Information you provide to us is correct and current, you may review and update your personal information at any time.
- Generally, we do not share Personal Information with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent. However, we do share Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- We send, over secure networks, the payment information you provide to your credit card issuer or our credit card processor, in order to process the payment for the products or services ordered.
- If you sign up for a promotion (e.g., a contest or sweepstakes offer) or enroll in a service we offer in partnership with a third party, we may provide Personal Information to such third parties.
- Your personal information may be used by us to promote events, services and products that we have available now or may choose to introduce in the future. By signing up for the Service you are opting into our announcements and newsletters, you can opt-out of these at any time by changing your account settings.
- We may also use other technologies such as web beacons, log files, clear gifs, pixel tags, to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, referring website, site usage, and whether you opened emails you received from us.
- We may disclose general information about our members (consolidated by geographic location, job title, items purchased etc.) to potential business partners and investors, but we will not, without specific permission, disclose individual personal information to third parties.
- We may combine information collected from our site with other information you shared with us to customize our service and improve your user experience. For example, we may recommend products you may be interested in based on what you have ordered in the past.
- If and when you request termination of your membership we will retain your Personal Information in order to be able to respond to future claims by third parties. In addition your information will be stored in archived backup files.
- Testimonials posted on the Service are used to show benefits of the Service and the products offered. All testimonials in which Personal Information is included are always approved by the user prior to posting.
- Any contact with our Customer Service team or any other communication we receive from you may be monitored and recorded to help us provide better service.
- In the event that Snapily.com or HumanEyes Technologies Ltd. is acquired by, or merged with, another entity, we may transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such a transaction.
- If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email to privacy@ snapily.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
We reserve the right to change any of the forgoing terms at any time. All amended terms shall automatically be effective 10 days after they are initially posted on the Service website
This policy shall be construed in accordance with and governed for all purposes by the substantive laws of the State of Israel without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against us or our affiliates and our or their directors, officers, employees and consultants must be resolved by a court located in Jerusalem Israel.